Kelme, the Official Technical Sponsor of the Dominican Football League
KELME is firmly present in the DOMINICAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE, for which it is the Official Technical Sponsor. This new KELME sponsorship has coincided with the start of the DOMINICAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE, which began in early March.
With this two-season sponsorship, KELME provides the LEAGUE'S OFFICIAL BALL as well as the uniforms for all the referees and technical staff involved in the league.
This sponsorship allows KELME to establish a strong brand presence in the Dominican Republic since a KELME ad will be broadcast several times during each match on the league's official Dominican TV channel. KELME will also have billboards in the eight stadiums of the teams participating in the league:
- Bayaguana (Delfines del Este)
- Cibao Fútbol Club (Cibao Fútbol Club)
- Félix Sánchez (Bauger FC, O&M FC, Atlético Pantoja)
- San Cristóbal (Atlético San Cristóbal)
- La Vega Olympic Stadium (Atlético Vega Real)
- Parque del Este Stadium (Barcelona Atlético)
- Bragañita García Stadium (Moca FC)
- Leonel Placido Puerto Plata Stadium (Atlántico FC)
Aside from sponsoring the DOMINICAN FOOTBALL LEAGUE, KELME also provides the uniforms for some of the teams involved in the competition, including MOCA F.C., ATLÁNTICO F.C. and ATLÉTICO SAN CRISTÓBAL.